Millpost -4PLY- Merino
This 4ply yarn is soft, fluffy, sustainable and perfect for snuggling up in and thinking about happy sheep.
- Composition: 100% Merino Wool
- Brand: Millpost
- Yarn weight: 4ply / fingering
- Size: 50g
- Length: 171m
- Recommended knitting needle size: 3.25
- Recommended crochet hook size: 3
- Tension/Gauge: (10cm) 28 stitches on 3.25 needles
- Care: warm hand wash
This yarn is soft, fluffy, sustainable and perfect for snuggling up in and thinking about happy sheep. Millpost Merino is a Superfine Merino yarn grown single source at a family run permaculture farm at Bungendore, on the Southern Tablelands of NSW near Canberra, and processed in NZ.
Note that the 4ply runs a little on the thick side and could be used in 5ply patterns as well.