Rowan Magazine 66
Bookbound is a collection of classic yet modern, timeless knitwear for men and women, photographed in the historic university town of Cambridge and using Rowan's best loved yarns.
Rowan Focus - Natural Fibres is a collection of 15 designs by Lisa Richardson shining the spotlight on Rowan's new yarns, Cashmere Haze and Island Blend.
- Type: Magazine
- Format: Book
- Designed by: Martin Storey, Lisa Richardson, Grace Jones, Emma Wright
- Crafts: Knitting, Crochet
- Categories: Jumper, Cardigan, Vest, Jacket, Shawl
- Ages: Adult
- Gender: Unisex
- Yarn weight: 8ply, DK, Light worsted
- Features: Colourwork, Cables, Lace
- Featured yarns: Alpaca Soft DK, Felted Tweed